We are delighted to announce the launch of our brand-new Gr 12 Mathematics Past Papers Toolkit. It is perfect for exam preparation for matrics, particularly during an extremely challenging 2021! This low-priced product, offering both theory and practice, is perfect for ‘remote’ exam preparation for matrics, particularly during an extremely challenging time, following the loss of teaching and learning countrywide.
This UP-TO-DATE publication is indeed a TOOLKIT, containing:
DBE and IEB Nov Paper 1 & Paper 2 Exams
DBE (2014 – 2020) & IEB (2017 – 2020) with comprehensive solutions to all papers.
- TOPIC GUIDES make it possible to select questions on separate topics, as well as challenging questions from all these exams and totally aligned with DBE Diagnostic Reports since 2014.
Supportive, vital documents & powerful summaries
- cognitive levels
- test & exam prep reminders
- all examinable proofs
- summaries on quadrilaterals, circle geometry, analytical geometry, concavity
- theorem statements & acceptable reasons
- calculator instructions
How learners can improve their exam techniques:
- write a few of the papers under exam conditions
- get comfortable with having to concentrate for the full 3 hour time period
- learn to work though the paper a few times, answering all the routine questions first, then
coming back for more challenging questions that take more time, and
- finally, when all else is done, tackling the questions that need more time and attention
Good exam technique makes a huge difference to anyone’s ability to produce top quality work under pressure and there is no doubt that The Answer Series Grade 12 Past Papers Toolkit levels the playing fields and ensures that everyone has equal access to success.
To view an extract of the Past Papers Toolkit click here
You are also welcome to visit us at The Answer Series bookshop in Claremont. We always value feedback on our products. Please contact us should you consider providing your learners with this valuable, affordable package.