The payment methods we accept on our site include Credit Card Payments with the Payment Service Provider PayGate via an offsite secure payment portal, SnapScan and Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT). The bill will be charged in the currency you ordered with. The Answer Series will remain the owner of the sold goods until the day of complete payment of the price and possible late payment interests and/or indemnities which will be communicated to you should they incur.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Answer Series ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information;
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access;
- Securely destroying your personal information when it’s no longer needed for our record retention purposes
A “Sale” is to be understood by the online purchasing of a product that will be dispatched to your address. The payment takes place beforehand. At that moment the purchase comes about and is processed. The order will only be shipped after receipt of the payment. The Answer Series reserves the right to refuse an order in the following cases:
- If there is a serious suspicion of abuse of law or lack of good faith by the client;
- If the end of stock is reached or if a product is no longer available;
- If an invalid offer is determined;
- In case of force majeure.