Mathematical Literacy range for Grade 10 – 12
Our Grade 10 – 12 Mathematical Literacy 3 in 1 study guides have an innovative and comprehensive approach to this increasingly popular subject and each book includes:
- Complete Notes and Worked Examples per Topic
- “Test Your Understandings” and Exercises per Topic
- Detailed Solutions with Explanations & Handy Hints
- Diagrams are clear and complement the explanations.
- Learners are encouraged to work at their own pace, develop their skills in problem-solving and build their confidence in tackling unseen data.
- Examples involve real-life contexts where the learners can improve their reasoning skills.
- Graded exercises provide perspective in problem-solving and extend the learners’ insight and ability
The three books in the range have been designed to ensure that learners develop confidence and ultimately become successful in mastering the challenges presented in this subject.
The structure applied across the three publications is as follows:
GRADE 10 MATHS LITERACY 3 IN 1
This compact, easy-to-follow study guide is guaranteed
to boost the results of learners at every level of ability in
It provides a solid introduction to handling data and
problem-solving in various contexts
GRADE 11 MATHS LITERACY 3 IN 1
This study guide bridges the gap between Grade 10 and Grade 12 and provides consolidation of concepts introduced in earlier grades.
The logical arrangement of the content, clear explanations and uncluttered style makes this an attractive option for effective revision and daily classroom use.
GRADE 12 MATHS LITERACY 3 IN 1
Learners will find this study guide the ideal study-buddy throughout the matric year. The notes and exercises build
on concepts learnt in Grade 10 & 11 and expose the learners
to more challenging problems.
The learner-friendly approach helps learners overcome
their fear of Mathematics and encourages them to excel.
Shop Mathematics Literacy
What other teachers say about TAS
As textbooks face pressure from google and the internet, teachers increasingly turn to The Answer Series as their go-to, year-round material offering practise in the application of knowledge, so critical in the 21st century.Join The TAS Family