This Grade 9 Natural Sciences handbook and study guide is a major newcomer to our Sciences range that will prove invaluable in unpacking a challenging curriculum.
- Comprehensive Skills Section
- Organised, easy-to-follow Notes
- Topic-based Questions
- Detailed Answers
- Skills section:
- step-by-step explanation of scientific investigation
- illustrated summary of representing data (tables/graphs/diagrams)
- worked example of a scientific investigation question
- expanded Action Verbs list to identify the focal point of questions
- clear, self-explanatory diagrams with annotated labels
- enrichment snippets to stimulate discussion
- visual summary flow diagrams
- extensive range of questions with detailed answers
- tips and teacher-talk boxes to provide context and clarity
This study buddy establishes a solid groundwork for success in Life Sciences and Physical Sciences. It motivates independent learning, avoids rooting of common misconceptions and develops confidence in tackling scientific material.