This book is the second of a comprehensive two-part study guide series which covers the full Gr 12 Life Sciences IEB curriculum. As a pair, the two books cover all the material required for Paper 1 and Paper 2 in your IEB exam. PART 2 guides you methodically through the Environmental Studies and Life Processes in Plants and Animals knowledge strands. PART 1 contains the remaining strands, Life at the Molecular, Cellular and Tissue level and Diversity, Change and Continuity.
- Comprehensive, accessible notes per module
- Carefully selected, graded questions and answers per module
- ‘Rapid-fire’ questions for key concepts and terms
- Clear, explanatory diagrams
- Up-to-date, relevant material
As you work methodically through this study guide, you will become increasingly prepared to achieve excellent results in your exams.