Join a community of South African teachers dedicated to delivering the best results.
Connect with fellow teachers, learn new strategies, and inspire each other to make a difference in your students’ lives. The TAS Teacher Community is the ultimate resource for South African educators.
The test of a good teacher
This webinar was presented on 22 February 2023 and aimed to support novice as well as experienced Life Sciences teachers by offering guidance on how to effectively create tests and exams that not only adhere to policies, but avoid common pitfalls and are appropriate and fair to learners.
Videos for teachers & learners
Check out our first Teacher-Tips video on Food Tests!
If you are not familiar with our material or need to refresh on our content, have a look at extracts from our books.
Get the REVISED EDITION of the
Gr 12 Life Sciences Part 1 NOW!
- available as hard copy and e-book
- reworked section on the menstrual cycle
- flow diagrams for associated learning
- comprehensive visual summary on plant hormone experiments
- enrichment diagrams to create context and interest
- new topic questions for practice in Specific Aim 2 and 3
The TAS A-man does Science:
Look out for our resident A-MAN SCIENTIST in upcoming publications.
He makes Science cool!